Foot Reflexology in Chennai, Foot Relexology in T- Nagar, Foot Relexology in Adyar, Foot Relexology in Anna Nagar, Foot Spa in Chennai, Foot Massage in Chennai, Thai Foot Massage in Chennai, Thai Foot Reflexology in Chennai, Reflexology in Chennai, Head Massage in Chennai, Hand Massage in Chennai, Hand Reflexology in Chennai, Destress Massage in Chennai, Rejunavation Massage in Chennai, Whole Body massage in Chennai, Whole Body Dry Massage in Chennai, Arms Back Shoulder Massage in Chennai.
REFLEXOLOGY FOR STRESS
TOP TEN EFFECTS OF STRESS
Stress has a number of negative effects on the body, of which the worst are the following:
9. Stress directly affects the hormonal system and puts the body's glands and hormones out of balance.
5. Blood diverts from the bladder, and if the bladder is not continually emptying, this can lead to cystitis.
6. Stress lowers the immune system so that you find it harder to fight infection and bacteria have a better chance of taking hold.
4. The adrenal glands pour out the steroid hormone cortisone. In large doses it is toxic to the brain causing depression and memory loss.
3. The liver pours out glucose for the muscles to use as energy. Glucose stays in the bloodstream when it does not get used up, which can lead to diabetes.
10. Your breathing is restricted during times of stress, so less oxygen reaches the cells and consequently there is a greater accumulation of waste products.
2. Your heart beats faster, increasing blood flow around the body, which can lead to high blood pressure and headaches. This puts a strain on all the blood vessels.
8. Blood is diverted from the digestive system because it is considered non-essential in times of danger, so the digestive system does not function properly. This can make any digestive disorder worse.
1. The body call on fat reserves to be used up for energy. These fatty deposits stay in the blood vessels and contribute to arteriosclerosis (thickening of the artery walls). This narrows the blood vessels and puts you at risk of heart disease.
7. Tense neck and shoulder muscles lead to pain. This tightness in the muscles can restrict nerve impulses to different parts of the body. For example, tinnitus (ringing in the ears) is common during times of stress because of compression of the nerve roots.
How can Rreflexology help in Stress relief?
Reflexology cancels out the effects of stress while it helps the body to reach a place of deep relaxation where it can balance the body system. Reflexology helps the functionality of every organ by improving lymphatic drainage venous circulation, simulation to the nerve pathway & muscle relaxation. Reflexology encourages the release of endorphins, the body ‘s natural feel good hormones a well-documented in their ability to relieve stress. Reflexology support the body in its process of self-healing & maintaining the balance that leads to good health.
REFLEXOLOGY FOR DIABETES
Diabetes compromises a patient’s health from skin complication to stroke. Feet are especially vulnerable because blood vessel damage or nerve damage lead to foot problem. Diabetic neuropathy occurs when the patient starts to lose sensation in the feet. If not controlled diabetes can put you at risk for a host of complications that can affect nearly every organ in the body. They include the heart, blood vessels, eyes, Kidneys, nerves, gums & teeth. A study was conducted in First Teaching Hospital, Beijing Medical University, China – 1993. Study: 32 cases of Type II diabetics were randomly divided into 2 groups. One of the groups was treated with conventional wester hypoglycaemic agents & reflexology and the other group with just hypoglycaemic agent. Result: After daily treatment of over 30 days, fasting blood glucose levels and cholesterol levels & other factors were greatly reduced in the reflexology group while no significant change was observed in the medicine only group. Reflexology also helps to control blood pressure, relieves pain, reduces anxiety, ensures good sleep, improves energy levels, Detoxifies & optimizes the function of all organs.